Application Process for Open-Open Space

Open-Open Space Application Process

When may I apply?

Applications may be made for classification at any time during the year from January 1 through December 31. If approved, current use assessment will begin on January 1 following the year the application was submitted.


Application for Classification or Reclassification Open Space Land

Where do I file the application? 

The application for open-open space classification is filed with San Juan County Community Development. The contact information for Community Development is:

  1. Physical Address

    135 Rhone Street
    Friday HarborWA 98250

    Mailing Address
    P.O. Box 947
    Friday HarborWA 98250

    Phone: 360-378-2354
Please direct all questions regarding the application process and status of your application to Community Development