Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
You cannot serve on a jury if you have been convicted of a felony and your civil rights have not been restored.
If you are in doubt about your eligibility for jury service, you may contact the Jury Manager.
You may also file a request by writing to:Jury ManagerSan Juan CountyP.O. Box 127Friday Harbor, WA 98250
• No food or drinks, except water, shall be allowed in the courtroom.
• All persons in the courtroom, except those required to be there because of arrest or court order, shall be attired in a manner appropriate to the dignity and decorum of the courtroom setting. As minimum standards, the following rules shall apply:
• Men shall wear shirts, trousers and shoes. Women shall wear shoes, and either dresses, skirts and tops, or pants and tops.
• Shorts, halter tops, tank tops, hats, caps, torn clothing, shirts or other clothing with obscene or profane pictures or messages, and thongs, shall not be worn.
• Male attorneys shall wear coats and ties. Women attorneys shall wear professionally appropriate attire.
• All persons in the courtroom shall, in their speech and action, conduct themselves in a manner appropriate to the dignity and decorum of the courtroom setting. As minimum standards, the following rules shall apply:
• Spectators and persons not then actively engaged in court proceedings shall be quiet; any speech which does occur shall be as unobtrusive as possible.• All persons shall refrain from any gestures and from conduct litigants, witnesses , court staff, law enforcement personnel, or other persons.
• All cell phones and other electronic devices shall be set to silent mode.