Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Show All Answers
You may apply for a concealed pistol license at the Sheriff's Office in Friday Harbor, during the hours of 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays, excluding holidays.
- You must be 21 years of age at the time of the application
- You must be a United States citizen or have a valid Alien Firearms License
- You must live in San Juan County or outside of Washington State
- You must be eligible to own firearms under RCW 9.41.040 and 9.41.045
- You must not have a court order or injunction against possessing firearms
- You must not be pending trial, appeal or sentencing on a felony offense
- You must not have an order to forfeit firearms within the last year
- You must not have any outstanding warrants for any charge, from any court
- You must provide picture identification
- You must be fingerprinted. This is done Thursday mornings between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. Please call 360-378-4151 to make your fingerprinting appointment. With prior arrangement, special accommodations may be made if you are unable to come during those times.
- You must pay a non-refundable fee of $49.25.